Every moment of your holiday is precious: here is all the useful information to plan your stay in advance and enjoy it to the fullest!
All you need to know
For a nice stay
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
The room is at your disposal from 2:00 pm and check out on the day of departure is 10:00 am.
A fast Wi-Fi connection is available free of charge throughout the hotel.
- Breakfast: between 7:45 and 10:00 am, in the restaurant on the first floor.
- Dinner: dinner is served from 7:30 to 8:15 pm. Please let us know in advance of any dietary requirements.
- Àlia Bianca Kids Club: our mini club with entertainment (for children up to 12 years) is open from 4:00 -7:00 pm and 8:30-10:00 pm in the room on the ground floor, near the bar.
- Àlia Wellness: the wellness centre is available from 3:30 to 7:00 pm. To guarantee maximum hygiene, the whirlpool is regularly sanitized and disinfected.
- In case of cancellation, the deposit of € 100 will be retained, which can be used within one year towards the booking of a new stay.
- In case of no show or early departure, the cost of the entire stay will be charged.
- Third bed: -10%
- 0-1,99 years: € 20 per night
- 2-5,99 years: -50%
- 6-8,99 years: -30%
- 9-12,99 years: -20%
- Family plan up to 10 years: 2+2=3
- Cot: € 10 per night (included for 2-year-olds)
Pets are not allowed in our hotel. We trust in your understanding.
The city tax of € 2.50 per person per day (up to a maximum of 10 nights) is not included in the price and must be paid on site (children under 14 are exempt).