Every moment of your holiday is precious: here is all the useful information to plan your stay in advance and enjoy it to the fullest!
All you need to know
For a nice stay
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
The room is at your disposal from 2:00 pm and check out on the day of departure is 10:00 am.
A fast Wi-Fi connection is available free of charge throughout the hotel.
- Breakfast: between 7:45 and 10:00 am, in the restaurant on the first floor.
- Dinner: dinner is served from 7:30 to 8:15 pm. Please let us know in advance of any dietary requirements.
- Àlia Bianca Kids Club: our mini club with entertainment (for children up to 12 years) is open from 4:30 -7:00 pm and 8:30-10:00 pm in the room on the ground floor, near the bar.
- Àlia Wellness: the wellness centre is available with limited access from 3:30 to 7:00 pm. To guarantee maximum hygiene, the whirlpool is regularly sanitized and disinfected.
- In case of cancellation, the deposit of € 100 will be retained, which can be used within one year towards the booking of a new stay.
- In case of no show or early departure, the cost of the entire stay will be charged.
Strict sanitation measures are applied in all departments of the hotel in compliance with the provisions in force.
- Third bed: -10%
- 0-1 year: free
- 1-2 years: € 15 per night
- 3-5 years: -50%
- 6-8 years: -30%
- 9-12 years: -20%
- Family plan up to 10 years: 2+2=3
- Bed 0-2 years: € 25 per night
Pets are not allowed in our hotel. We trust in your understanding.
The city tax of € 2.50 per person per day (up to a maximum of 10 nights) is not included in the price and must be paid on site (children under 14 are exempt).